Auric Pacific Group Limited
Data Protection Notice (the “Notice”)
Updated as at 29 June 2021
1. Overview and Scope
In this Policy, “we”, “us”, “our” or “Company” means Auric Pacific Group Limited (“APGL”), “you”, “your” or “yours” means the persons to whom this Notice applies. “Personal Data” has the same meaning as that defined in the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (the “PDPA”).
2. When and what kind of Personal Data do we collect?
- When you provide Personal Data by filling in online or hardcopy forms when providing feedback, asking queries, requests and other submissions;
- If and when you contact the Company (i.e. telephone calls, emails and face to face meetings), we may keep a record of that correspondence;
- If you enter into any negotiations or contractual agreements with the Company;
- When you fill up online and hardcopy job application forms to apply for a job at the Company;
- Full name;
- Business and/or residential addresses;
- Business and/or personal email addresses;
- Mobile and business telephone numbers;
- Voice, photos and CCTV images/ videos, if applicable;
- NRIC/ID/Passport numbers and copies, if necessary;
- Bank account details;
- Date of Birth;
- Marital Status;
- Work permit or visa information, if relevant;
- Educational and employment history and professional qualifications, including background checks, testimonials and references;
- Medical, legal and financial history;
- Next of Kin, family and/or emergency contact information;
- Curricula Vitae, if any.
3. What purposes does the Company Collect, Use and Disclose Personal Data?
- To perform or carry out the Company’s obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- To enable the Company‘s subcontractors, third-party agents and service providers, to fulfil obligations/services as stipulated in your contract with the Company;
- For payment administration purposes;
- To administer and update your records in our databases; monitoring and maintaining a copy of your record of previous transactions and projects;
- To facilitate data analysis and business and corporate development, including but not limited to, due diligence and mergers and acquisitions and planning purposes;
- To process your enquiries;
- For communications, sales and marketing efforts and publicity purposes;
- For vendor management and communications purposes;
- For government, compliance, audit and other regulatory purposes;
- For recruitment and evaluation purposes if you apply for a job with the Company or for positions in invested companies, i.e. to determine job suitability;
- To apply for employee work visas at the Ministry of Manpower;
- For security, safety surveillance and monitoring purposes, including contact tracing purposes;
- For internal reporting and/or accounting purposes; and
- Purposes incidental to each or all of the above.
4. Consent for the collection and use of your Personal Data
You consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your Personal Data for the above-mentioned purposes and agree to be bound by the obligations it imposes on you, when you accept this Policy. You accept this Policy when you continue to browse on the Company’s website or continuing to engage with the Company.
In this regard, please note that it is on your part to ensure that all Personal Data submitted to us is complete, accurate, true and correct at the time of submission. You are also requested to inform us should there be any changes to the Personal Data that you had submitted to us. Failure on your part to do so may result in our inability to provide you with products and services you have requested.
Please note that if you do not consent to any of the above business purposes, the Company may also be unable to meet the purposes for which the information was collected.
5. Does The Company disclose Personal Data to third parties?
We may disclose your Personal Data to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in the Companies Act (Cap. 50).
On occasion, we may use third party agents and service providers to assist us in the use of your Personal Data as outlined under “What purposes does The Company Collect, Use and Disclose Personal Data?” You consent to such use of your Personal Data by continuing to browse on the Company’s website or continuing to engage with the Company.
The Company will not transfer Personal Data within or outside Singapore unless it is ensured that the Personal Data will be accorded a level of protection which is comparable to the protection under PDPA.
6. For how long does The Company retain your Personal Data?
7. How does The Company protect your Personal Data?
The Personal Data that we hold about you may be stored on cloud servers/services hosted by Microsoft and on local workstations and laptops. The Company will ensure that there is a variety of reasonable security measures to maintain the safety of your Personal Data. All electronic storage and transmission of Personal Data is secured and stored on managed servers with controlled access and appropriate security technologies.
Although every reasonable effort has been made to ensure that all Personal Data will be so protected, the Company cannot be responsible for any unauthorised use or misuse of such information and from risks which are inherent in all internet communications.
Your Personal Data will only be disclosed for the express purpose of delivering the product or service requested and shall not be sold or disclosed to any other company for any other reason whatsoever without your consent.
8. Access and Correction of Personal Data
Please contact us should you wish to have access to or seek to update, correct or withdraw the consent to collect and use your Personal Data. Your email should identify yourself and state which Personal Data and information about its use and/or disclosure is requested.
We will respond to your request as soon as reasonably possible. Should we not be able to respond to your request within thirty (30) days after receiving your request, we will inform you in writing within thirty (30) days of the time by which we will be able to respond to your request. If we are unable to provide you with any Personal Data or to make a correction requested by you, we shall generally inform you of the reasons why we are unable to do so (except where we are not required to do so under PDPA).